Friday, March 30, 2007

In Honor of Dayna

It has been a productive morning for Jackson and I! I guess most mornings are productive, typically the afternoons are when I get tired! Playing catch, washing the dishes, eating breakfast, taking a shower, cleaning the house (well just the downstairs), writing to students and friends, playing the piano, walking to the park and up a mountain (running was last night Jena! :)), eating tofu (he prefers that over 3's baby food!), so on and forth.

My point is, we sure hope dad has been just as productive! The pictures below were taken last Saturday. As you can see, a lot still needed to be done. So I am hoping that Second St. looks slightly different today! Andrew was pretty excited because they were going to try to get the fence up - that will make a huge difference! It's all so exciting and so exhausting!




Dayna - I did try to make a video today, but I can't find a program on my computer. I think I will have to pay $30-!

7 comments:

Snow Crew said...

YAY! You live! So fun and busy! Don't buy a program, use video.google.com and just copy the html into your blogspot after you download.

jena wise said...

um....
1) you're busted because I haven't heard from you in days, BUT
2) glad you are being productive - that always feels great - and finding things for Jackson to eat that work for both of you!
3) stupid question, but... you are doing demo right? you haven't started the adding-on right? impressive it's down to it's skeleton already.
4) glad you are working out for me too.
Love you!

RachelAA said...

Dayna - I thought you can only upload videos using video.google - how do you create them?

Jena - I have written just VERY briefly :( They are finished with demo, and the addition is the light wood in the back. The second story I think is up now. I will have to try to get new pictures this weekend. Love you!

bonny with a Y said...

google is GREAT to put videos on your blog. even i figured it out.

just upload your videos from your camera and put them on your blog using google.

it's actually a little trickier than that - but that's the basic idea.

bonny with a Y said...

and the house looks great!


very exciting

Aunt Sharon said...

My, you guys have been busy. I have felt so out of touch. But all I need to do is log on and Im caught up in a matter of a few pix - thanks for being so faithful on here.
Love ya
Sharon A

RachelAA said...

Sharon I am so excited to see your comment!! Thanks for checking in with us!!! Love you.