TEETHING will be the end of us all. The Good Ol Days Are Gone - I just hear this constant whine and it's driving me crazy!!! I know I shouldn't complain because I have had it SO UNBELIEVABLY good for SEVEN months - but grrrrr. The scary thing is I haven't even felt the sign of a tooth yet - this could go on for forever :( But he's still has the most precious, chubby face!!
2025 by Month
1 year ago




6 comments:
I love him!
That is cute! I still never got a picture of this little man and me from when you were all in town for graduation.... I might need to tackle my dad. p.s. i finally finished THE book ;-)
look at that face!! he is SO cute!
Welcome to my world. Temper and Roman are synonymous. Good thing he is cute, and they grow out of this right?
what a cutie! Good luck mom!
It sure makes it easier when they're so darn cute. It'll be over before you know it. Hang in there, you're doing great!
Post a Comment