As you can see, they treated Jackson very well!!!
We made three desserts to enjoy over the THREE days we were there - can you tell :)
Wes and Paige LOVE Jackson so much so it was great to see them with him. They of course can't wait to have their own now!
I have to say, it was such a nice vacation - so low key and just plain monkeying around!!! We also enjoyed the jacuzzi on the balcony of our penthouse! But you can see those picutres featured in next year's scrapbook! As for the actual babysitting job, that took place Monday night when Andrew and I ventured down the strip to an Italian Restaurant called Maggiano's. It was SO yummy!
These are the "& More"! The first being Jackson standing because he LOVES to stand and he looked so cute doing it in his green shirt. And the second is Mrs. Annette Chin - it was so eventful at the Andersons Saturday night!!

Life is great these days - I guess they always are though after a splendid vacation!




2 comments:
Your trip sounds like so much fun. Going all out with the penthouse, huh? I'm glad you could have a night to yourselves as well. That green shirt fits him perfectly! I have to pull out a pic of Hudson in his... Love you!
It was so rad hanging out in the Penthouse - you didn't want to leave it!! I can't wait to see the picture!
Post a Comment