Friday, January 12, 2007

Nothing to Show for It!

Well it has taken a week but Jackson is now comfortable sleeping in his position of choice - on his belly! He tried and tried and everytime he would wake up crying cause he was on his belly and didn't know what to do with his head. Well he didn't tell us this is why he was crying, but I think I can assume I am right :) Anyway, we have not seen our camera since we left Brianhead, so I couldn't take a picture to show you.

Nor can I show you the pictures from our trip. I am so sad because this was the gift Andrew gave me for Christmas and I LOVE it - yes present tense!!!! AND I gave away my other camera so we are left with none! So sad - if you see my scrapbooks, you know I LOVE taking pictures.

As for Brianhead - it was great. Jackson swam for about an hour in the pool, I snowboarded - sort of. By using her ski poles, Paige helped me get off my butt so I could make it back down the slope. I only went down twice, but I did it. We relaxed and enjoyed the snow and we are excited to go back with my family in the middle of February - RIGHT AFTER WES AND PAIGE"S WEDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, that's it for now - we are on a diet and so I now need to go figure out what I can eat - I AM HUNGRY!

1 comment:

Snow Crew said...

Are you kidding me, no camera means no Rachel! You bad better get that back! MIss you tons! Love d
p.s. I have seen tix prices for as low as $350 round. Jackson will be cool for 11 hours right? Can't wait to see you!