Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Goin' To The Chapel


One of the most exciting things I have ever done was getting married. I had a blast with almost every step and so I find it important to take this time to document one of my cousin Nicole's steps.... The Bridal Shower!






So way to go Kris with pulling off a great shower! See you guys at the alter :)

6 comments:

Aunt Sharon said...

Great pix - it was a great party. Kinda makes you think about getting married again just for the gifts - well maybe NOT

RachelAA said...

I would LOVE to register again!!!! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! hmmm where would start???? So fun

Snow Crew said...

Way to go photojournalism! I would also love to register again, you make bank at weddings! Don't you wish that you had the foresight to see what your home would need now. I would totally change my registry list!

Aunt Sharon said...

makes me think we should have let your Grandma register at Target for her Bday...that would be fun

RachelAA said...

You are brilliant - she would LOVE that!!!! We will do it for sure - maybe even Christmas??

Aunt Sharon said...

I agree, it would be fun and she could pick out so many differet things - they both could do it
Have a grand weekend
LY