The film in which you are about to see, features fun in the pool and skill on the course
*Something you should all be aware of is that we played best ball and Andrew and I used 13 of my strokes - or whatever they are called! Also, this could not have been possible if Shay Anderson did not allow me to borrow her clubs - I owe you one!
2025 by Month
1 year ago




11 comments:
wow, so many comments:
1) hilarious little bobble in the swim attire
2) is he ALWAYS that happy?
3) i still can't believe you like to golf (and are pretty darn good at it)
4) if only I could get H&B to eat like Jackson!
5) glad you and Andrew had time for the two of you!
P.S. that was just watching it without sound at work... maybe i'll have more comments later?
love the golf attire. Love that Jacks is all about food right now! Love that it is nice enough to be in the pool. I could feel the fun- you guys are so lucky to all have each other! Cute video!
Granpa says maybe if he gets on the Golf Course with you he might have a chance.
Jackson reminded me of Humpty Bumpty! So wonderful to see you having so much fun as a family. Les deseo mucho amor y felicidad.
Luckily enough he is usually pretty happy. He turns into a pill when he is tired!!! That's when I become just as frustrated as he is.
Believe me, there are times when he just won't eat, it's usually baby proof food though!
I LOVED LOVED LOVED being in the pool - and then laying out in the sun was to die for. I wish it was that way here - the black clouds are depressing me today.
Abuelito - I could teach you my skills if you go to sushi with us :)
well another fantastic time in "Jackson's World. You are going to have a great library for him when he is older to appreciate these videos-- but then maybe not huh! By the way, how did your score compare to Bday Boy's?
Loves the rice - sushi next?
LY
Well I will have to check with ANdrew, but I am pretty sure it wasn't in the hundreds.... Andrew says it was 86! Of course I couldn't have pulled that off without Andrew, but that goes both ways this round!
Jackson will SO love sushi - I know this because he loves tofu and he has always been on his best behavior in sushi places!
I love your shorts! Where did you get them? It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I am glad you had a chance to get away and relax a little. I loved the video. Cant wait to see you guys! Just a little over a month!
I got my shorts at Macy's but they may be ruined. Andrew left a pen in a pocket of the jacket I washed and the entire load has pen marks all over it. Also, the dryer is covered in pen :( So sad!
What are the dates you will be in Cali - I thought it was the 28th or something until the beg. of June - am I off???
I will be there May 30th (I think) until June 3rd. My hair is dark!
alright- I miss seeing you. Post again! love d
Post a Comment