Thursday, May 10, 2007

A "Yo Baby" Feast

What you see below is the result of me not being allowed to feed Jackson anymore! I don't know where he gets his independence!


4 comments:

jena wise said...

you've had a pretty long ride of jackson letting you feed him! i guess he picks up tofu himself - that's all he eats, right? :) yo baby is a favorite of ours too.

Ashleigh said...

We too loved Yo Baby. Now we are in to the Whipped Yo which is a bit less messy for the independent stage.

Aunt Sharon said...

yum yum!!! I remember those days (oh so long ago) I think peaches was my most fav to clean up.
Please have the bestest Mother's Day of all. Jackson is a little too young to make you breakfast tho. Those days are coming
Love you

Snow Crew said...

He is pretty good with that spoon, cannon needs to observe. He is still that messy and he is way older!