Friday, July 20, 2007

The Lake & Bis Abuelos

A Utah Plus = A Quick, fun trip to the Lake!!! It's so easy and there's no 405 or 101!!!!




My grandparents came to spend a week and a half with us!!!! We are so excited because I can't remember the time, if ever, that we have had the chance to hang out this much. They have been so helpful around the house, the yard and with the Jackson.

I have been pretty sick - well I can't say that. I have been tired and have needed to lie down a lot in the morning, so they have been so kind as to watch Jackson for me while I get that extra rest.

Considering Andrew is in Cali. again, this has been such a blessing.
We had the chance to visit Temple Square yesterday and it was such a nice day.
I guess any event that begins with a nice lunch and a great view, can't go wrong!






I am sure there will be more pictures later on because we are having a blast!



1 comment:

jena wise said...

that's a really cute picture of Jackson in the flowers... the sunglasses paired with a bink is hilarious. i'm glad you have company and help while Andrew is away!