Wednesday, August 08, 2007

SYTYCD

LOVE IT!! My favorite show right now is, So You Think You Can Dance!! You must tune in next week and I promise you, there won't be a disappointing routine! Read up before then: http://www.buddytv.com/So-You-Think-You-Can-Dance.aspx


In other news, we think Jackson has ROSEOLA - Yuck!! I have always despised rashes and so this is a toughy for me. Oh, and for Jackson too :) But it isn't keeping him down too much, he's still living up to his Abuelita's expectations! I present, Mr. Jackson Anderson - World Famous Chef...

2 comments:

jena wise said...

SYTYCD? no comment. anyway... :), sorry about Jackson! so you guys did end up taking him to the doctor? poor little man! at least now you can understand if he's being fussy...

Snow Crew said...

Way to go on training both your men to cook! Wish we were closer to taste it!