Sunday, October 28, 2007

Busy Saturday


You can't work hard and not play hard...





And there's nothing more than lots of candy after a long day in the sun!

3 comments:

jena wise said...

the golf clubs are darling! and how do you keep Jackson from running in that pool? my boys would be in there 24/7. AND I'm jealous that he let you put a costume on.. mine refused and turned their firemen hats backwards.... oy vey. Cute pictures!

RachelAA said...

I think the firemen costume is an adorable idea - even if the hat is backwards :) They just wanted to be real studs!! And the pool, we were SO worried about it but he has never gone swimming in it and in the summer he would put his feet in it, but I think he has lost interest in it because of the lack of positive associations. That is one reason I am glad we never went swimming here!

Lorena said...

Cute pics!
And I looooove Tigger!