Thursday, December 27, 2007

Three Day Christmas

It has been a tough year for many and because of some of our recent trials, Christmas was not what it has been. There were a lot of mixed emotions this year but overall, I have to say we were pleased. We had a chance to really count our blessings and look to the true meaning. We can't thank you all enough for your thoughts and prayers and Jackson can't thank you enough for all his new toys!! :)






Shay gave a great description of our night last night, so check out Shay Marie







3 comments:

jena wise said...

that drum set is AWESOME! I've never seen anything like it! And the play vacuum - I had to laugh because yesterday in (crowded) Target I had to wait for this couple to finish realizing that the vacuum was a toy (duh - for $20) before they made way for me to pass by. Jackson SCORED!

RachelAA said...

Andrew found those drums for $20 at Big Lots. The cool thing is he LOVES the drums so much and he got another type from my aunt and uncle. It's more portable so it's perfect - he's set!!

Snow Crew said...

I love the all these fun pictures. Jackson is so dang cute. Cannon had that same vacuum until one his friend's broke the handle on it. We used our vacuums side by side many many times.