.JPG)
Last FRIDAY - I am slow - Andrew took Jackson for a little run to the park. My dad and I took the car :) It was gorgeous outside - such a nice change of weather and Jackson loved it. I can't even remember the last time we went to the park.
.JPG)
While Jackson was at the top of the slide, we learned that 1,2,3, GO isn't the way you do it - apparently you have to count to FOUR! What a dork!
.JPG)
.JPG)
And once grandpa and daddy go down the slide with you once, they HAVE To go down every single time - Jackson waited for them each time!
5 comments:
Such cute pictures! It has been just beautiful hasn't it? Are you getting so excited for your new one or what? Jackson is getting so big. He is very cute:)
HAHA I love how he counts to 4! He is so smart. I love his hair cut too! Geez...I wish we loved closer to each other.
Its funny what kids make grown people do. Jackson is absolutely adorable. Did he just get a haircut? Can't wait to see everyone... hopefully soon!
How fun! I want to come play. It's been much too long since I have been on a playground.
That is so cute, you have to count to 4...haha. But lately the weather has been beautiful in Acton. I'm loving it
Post a Comment