
This nasty cold that since Christmas has been working its way to everyone I know, landed Jackson in the doctor's office a couple of weeks ago. Then we learned that Jackson sounded asthmatic and needed breathing treatments every four hours. Needless to say, with everything else that has been going on, he didn't get them that often, but when he did, it wasn't pretty. He hated this thing, screamed the entire time. Well the morning after we got home from the hospital, I gave him his morning treatment and he did not cry one bit, he just read a book with me. That afternoon we found out his lungs looked good and he only needed it when he coughed. Last night the coughing woke him up a couple times so tonight, he got a treatment - again, an angel. He even held the mask over his face. This is an awful picture but I was so proud of him, I had to capture it and all I had was my cell.
2 comments:
looks familiar! glad he is already acting like the older brother - at 21 months today, right?!
What a big boy he is..
I hope he is feeling better!
Post a Comment