Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Bonding Time

Jackson is sitting in the mystery chair - where it came from we do not know.
But he has come to love it and he takes the liberty of turning on and off both of their chairs!
If Ryan is sitting in his chair, Jackson must go to sit near him.


7 comments:

Marissa Jo said...

That is the cutest thing I have EVER seen.

Ashleigh said...

So funny! Kai is watching next to me and keeps asking for "more Jackson".

Jackson is a good little climber.

I can't believe that today was your actual due date. What a nice gift he was to not make you wait this long. Can you even imagine?

RachelAA said...

It cracks me up how much they (Kai, Jackson...) like watching these videos of other toddlers. And Ash, I can't even begin to imagine still being pregnant all this time!!!!!!!!

jena wise said...

so true... sometimes when we are bored I think "who has recently posted a video we can all watch?"

Shay said...

Rachel, I can watch this over and over and not get sick of it! I crack up everytime. Jackson is such a great big brother...I love how he man handled the seat Ryan was in. LOL Wish I was there.

Julia Everts said...

How hilarious!! I love how Jackson tries to get in and out of the bouncer. But the best is when he shoves Ryan's bouncer against the wall. Haha. You've got some cute kids! Good job. Can't wait to see you and the little ones.

Paige said...

I missed watching that video when I viewed this blog! Jackson is so funny! In all the pics he either looks very grown up or he is reliving his baby days. How fun to have two boys! Very cute boys I may add.