Thursday, February 07, 2008

His Future is Wet

Ever since I came to Agoura High School, I have really come to appreciate the sport of WATER POLO! Then with Jackson's birth I though, what better sport to become involved in?? Can you imagine how much training that requires!!! So you can imagine how pleased I am each time Jackson demonstrates his extreme love for water... afterall, the boy often takes three showers a day (one with daddy in the morning before work, one with mommy, and then sometimes with grandma!). His skin is very clean yet very dry (thanks to the showers and Acton living!)

3 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Jackson is looking so grown up to me in these pictures! I think Kai would also live in water if allowed. We have several converstaions/ battles a day about how you just can't spend the whole day washing your hands.

Marissa Jo said...

Jackson is so adorable. Yeah I don't like the water in Acton..LOL. But I'm glad he enjoys water..LOL.

Marissa Jo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.