.JPG)
My amazingly hilarious friend Becca had a baby shower last night and I just couldn't get my big butt out the door. It was in Malibu at a friend's beach house and I can't tell you how badly I wanted to be there. I haven't seen Becca in forever, nor have I ever met her daughter, and I always love seeing the ocean... but there was no way. I would have had to leave around 5:30pm, drive to Malibu for the 7pm shower, hang out and try to talk without coughing(which at night is even more difficult!!) and then drive home only to drive back to Agoura this morning for work.... NOT POSSIBLE! I hate feeling so trapped. But Jena asked one day for a photo and I thought this photo, from last week, could prove just how difficult it would have been for me to venture out last night. Sorry Becca - I will see you soon though :)
4 comments:
we missed you rachel - but it's better to get some rest.
That boy gets bugger everyday! His hair is getting so long. You look beautiful! K sorry its so short, but I am at work. Love you guys!
You look great! I hope I can look that good. I am so short that I know the baby will be everywhere.
That's the problem I have - I have the shortest torso so I am ALL belly!!!! It's ridiculous how large this thing is. This is also why I have such a tough time breathing!!!!
Post a Comment