Sunday, April 20, 2008

Bitter Sweet

We moved last Sunday and we love love love our new place. Everything about it is sweet really - the bitterness comes into play because of our lack of internet. At this time we are not sure if we will be getting it, but we will see. I don't know how much longer I can part with the blogging world. But we are here - occassionally catching a glimpse of the internet world. I will try to post pictures soon. Take care everyone!

3 comments:

Shay said...

I am SO excited to see your new place! I am sad that you won't be able to post as much though. Well, I love you all and I will see you in 4 days!!!! OH MY GOSH...=)

Snow Crew said...

Your place is really really great, even though the internet thing really stinks! I know what a pain that is!

Marissa Jo said...

Congratulations on the new place!!! You'll get the internet soon enough.. no worries :D