Typically we meet at the park which is so much fun, but also very hot. My brilliant new neighbor Meghan, had the idea to invite mom's club to our pool today. It was a blast and I am so sad that my son is so attached to his schedule that we are back here while everyone else is still enjoying the cool water, nice rays, and great company. Well maybe we can do it again before it begins to cool off!.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
What can I say, we have such an elite club, we had to have our very own chef - thanks Nate!
2025 by Month
1 year ago




4 comments:
looks fun and very convenient for you!
hmmmm, those schedules are always ruling my life! How fun to have a mommy club, and to have them so close by.
Nice... had I known I was going to be the star in one of your blogs, I would have sat up straight or something :)
Too bad Jackson needed to rest right in the middle of our fun! We'll have to go to the pool again soon.
Meghan you are way too cute to even have to worry about it :) Thanks again!!!
Post a Comment