I tried posting this the other day but I was having computer issues - anyway, she has been home for a while now but we were able to see my grandma Sunday. It was nice to see her in such good spirits and out enjoying the view. Jackson put on such a show with his little club. We all had to take our turns golfing and then run out to go collect the balls. Overall, a very nice afternoon!
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
2 comments:
Kai got some kid clubs for his birthday and can play with them for hours. He loves it which Lance loves. I know it gives him visions for the future. Maybe Jackson and Kai will get to play a round together some day. :)
And I can't believe that Ryan is already 6 months old. Crazy!
Looks like you had a fun day. I'm glad your grandma is doing better and that your are spending time together.
Post a Comment