Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Boys' Stats

At EIGHT months, RYAN is a 25% baby boy:
Height - 27''
Weight - 18lbs
Head Cir - 43.5cm

The poor little man received SIX SHOTS and each two was pricked. Jackson cried just as much as Ryan did while the shots were administered. The poor nurse had to talk herself into giving them all to Ryan because she felt so bad. But once loaded up in the stroller, all as forgotten. At TWO and a HALF YEARS, Jackson is a 50%/90% toddler man:
Height - 36''
Weight - 29lbs
Head Cir. - 50.5cm... Yes that's where he's in the 90%... Humpty Dumpty!
Jackson received only two shots but did an amazing job during the examination - which I believe it only because he watched Ryan do it first. BUT there was a fight when the doctor wanted to look in his mouth... How will we make it through the dentist? And although we THINK his allergic reaction was in response to cashews, we got a lap slip to go check it out. That WASN'T happening today!!!
I had to get a picture of him this morning because I LOVE his new shoes!
At THIRTY YEARS OLD, Andrew has LOST about FIVE pounds and has gained some much needed muscle :) 5:30am workouts are paying off!

I love these boys!

No comments: