I put the LAST load of laundry in the washer - I am all caught up. Or so I thought! Just as I walk away satisfied that there isn't a dirty piece of clothing in the entire house, he yells!
I arrive on the scene to see Jackson's bowl of soup all down his left pant leg and all over my floor.
MORE DIRTY LAUNDRY!
2025 by Month
1 year ago




5 comments:
WOW! Go you! I am still trying to get all caught up before I go to the hospital...I have two HUGE baskets full with no sign of them empting...I put in a load and then dress my kids for the day and add back to the top of the dirty pile! It is never ending...props to you!!
There will always be dirty laundry with two boys and more now that Ryan is mobile. It's a never ending story!
an end to laundry? ha!
All I have to say is "hahahahahah!!!"
I love reading your blog by the way. And luck you to be able to get away for a bit to go to that wedding!
Oh, and I HATE TURBULANCE!!!!!
Post a Comment