Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Paige & Shay Invasion

I got off work Thursday and went straight to LAX - much like the Friday before that. Joshua Tree brought Paige to town and Shay came a week earlier. Well a visit just wouldn't be the same with SUSHI!! We went when Shay and I got back into town and boy did we eat. They thought they could compete with my belly - no even close ladies. And as Wes usually did, we had to keep a tally of all the pieces we ate! It's always fun when these two are in town - I can only imagine what it will be like when we all live in the same state!!










Sunday Ivan performed in the Nutcracker so we all went out to support him. Andrew couldn't go because we didn't have anyone to watch the boys, but we later met up to eat with the family.
































After dinner and before games, we went to my parent's house to hanf out a bit. There Andrew put the star atop my parents insane nine foot tree and Bri and Jackson made a gingerbread house. It didn't turn out like Bri imagined, but I think they had fun. Jackson did ask though what happened to the door!









Later Sunday evening we went to the Anderson's to play some games. Everyone did Sat. night but because of the kids' pure exhaustion, we weren't up to packing them up after just getting home from camping and going to play games from 11pm-??? (Jena your assumption was 3am and from what I hear, they did end at 2:30am, so we would have been home around 3 - you are good!) Anyway, Jackson decided he wanted to play as well and he used these glasses the entire time - no one knows why.









Ok these aren't really related, but they were taken right before Paige's arrival Thursday so I just haven't put them up yet. Basically.... Wednesday night I went with the YW to see the Temple lights - The other two are of the boys doing the dishes - and the other is Ryan playing catch with dad, you really should see him throw, it's too funny!


























4 comments:

Heather said...

I LOVE THAT YOU TAKE SO MANY PICTURES... I THINK WHEN PAIGE AND SHAY INVADE NEXT TIME.... I WANNA BE PART OF THE CHAOS... BTW MY DAD CALLED ME THE OTHER DAY... SAID THAT APPERENTLY MY BLOG WAS FAMOUS... I WAS LIKE "WWWHHHAATTT"??? HE SAID THAT YOU TOLD HIM THAT YOU READ MY BLOG... I GUESS THAT MERITS FAME.... TEHE

RachelAA said...

YES PLEASE DO - I don't know what's taken you so long to want to get in on the action!!! Your dad is funny (and yes I so merit fame!) he lit up when I was telling him how cool his daughter is! He loves ya :)

d said...

I love the temple picture. I am jealous you get together so often with all your family.

Anonymous said...

Jackson looks so cute with those glasses!