Now I can't say this weekend was our best as far as photos are concerned, but we still had to document our time together! I see a gigantic prego and Paige sees a school girl - oh well :) I even had to go to Target to buy tights to endure the Utah weather and shoes that fit... a size and a half bigger than normal! Eric even asked me if my ankle was sprained... NOPE, just looks that way!
So Saturday morning began with John's wedding - John was one of Wes' mission companions and very close friend. It was great to be there for him and it was even better to be there for Paige! After his sealing there was a luncheon that I couldn't attend, so I went to lunch on my own. Yes, I ate at my own pace, I graded, and I didn't have to clean up a mess after my meal!
So two events down, two more to go. The reason for my trip was to attend my friend's wedding. Kelly and I went to grad school together and there was no one else in that program that I loved. Kelly is amazing and I just couldn't miss this day of hers. Paige and I loved the immediate area and so I decided to take a couple pictures outside just to remember it!
The night didn't end there - we then made our way back towards Provo for John's reception. Yes - what a day!
Thank you Andrew for your sacrifice and for the clean house that greeted me - Thank you Paige for being my date and an amazing sister - Thank you Robyn and Eric for putting me up again - Thank you to my parents for making my flight possible - Thank you Shay for taking me to work Friday morning so we didn't have a car parked in the valley - Thank you to my pilot for getting me back home to all my boys!




3 comments:
We were both in Utah at the same time!? I am surprised I didn't see you at the airport!
what a fun sisters-weekend!
Well documented! Can't wait to see you in 2 days for some more fun. I guess we can endure the cold camping nights if we endured Utah weather right?
Post a Comment