Saturday, November 28, 2009

NEW MOON!

I HATE movies based off books - HATE THEM. They are never even close to the book and to me, it's as if the movie ruins the image created by the author. But NEW MOON did not disappoint. It was a girls night and I am never one to turn down a girls night - so I went. I WAS HAPPY I DID! Although, for Eclipse, I will NOT be going with a bunch of high pitched teenagers. And and yes, my sweatshirt may say I have moved on from McDreamy and onto McSparkly, but really, I could never ditch Derek. Ok back on topic....




What does Alvin have to do with New Moon..... nothing, but we're always up for a photo op. Note to self: don't ask teenage boys to take your picture!

Or teenage girls for that matter - YES we are standing in front if this poster because WE WANT IT IN THE BACKGROUND!

2 comments:

brookeisacrazylady said...

Ahhh! that looks so fun, I still need to see it!

tphillips said...

good times...as always!!!