Sunday, August 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Michalle

Thursday night eight of us went out to celebrate Michalle's birthday. I didn't know if I'd make it because our 7:30 dinner was WAY past bedtime, but I knew I had to go for Michalle. I WANTED to go for Michalle. It was a pretty eventful dinner that angered some nearby customers, but it was nice to get out and visit.
Michalle and I had planned to carpool, but when she got word she had to work afterwards, I figured I should drive alone because I would be too tired after dinner. Then at dinner when she told me the "ghost stories" of her office, I couldn't let her go alone. So I fueled myself with some sugar and off we went to her office. This is when we realized no pictures were taken at dinner so we took a few at her office.
The good news is, no ghosts came out to wish Michalle a Happy Birthday!! Happy Birthday Michalle, you truly are amazing!

3 comments:

tphillips said...

How sweet of you! You guys look like little twinners with your glasses. Happy Birthday Michalle!

Jenn said...

Michalle rocks!! :) and you for being the protective friend!

mlauricella said...

thanks rach! is was much more fun working with a friend there :) and thanks for mustering up the energy for a late dinner, and late night all around.