"You're still the one: If I had it to do all over again, I wouldn't change a thing. Through the twists and turns of life, you have always been there for me, my constant partner and friend. Our love only grows deeper and more beautiful the longer we're together... And as we celebrate our journey, keep your hand in mine and I'll be by your side forever"
**The best part about my card is that he told me he found it two weeks ago and has been saving it in his truck.
"I love you more now that ever. You are everything I ever wanted in a partner. You make me a better person each day by your love, patience and example. Love always, Spike." |
4 comments:
Awww Zuri is one popular girl in that class lol......Love the picture of you and Andi :)
What a sweet family you have! I love all the updates. That is amazing that he made cookies for YOU at midnight, what a guy! He's a keeper.
So cute! And that picture of you and Andrew is perfect...you look gorgeous!
I love the picof you and andi. Precious!
Post a Comment