Sunday, September 24, 2006

The Long Stretch

We did it - Last night we put Jackson to bed in HIS crib in HIS room. Normally he sleeps in his room from 7pm until 10pm. Then I feed him and Andrew changes him, and then he goes to sleep in his bassinett beside our bed. I LOVED this because I got to watch him fall asleep and talk up a storm right before he dozed off. But now, being FOUR months old, it was time. He did really well. I fed him at 10:20pm and then put him right to bed in his crib. I did not hear a peep out of him until 5:30am. At that time he grunted a bit for three minutes, then he did the same thing at 6am. Then at 6:50am, when he began to cry, we got him and I fed him!!!! Now I can't wait until I can sleep through the night. I automatically woke up through the night and I am not very happy about that. That I am sure will take time - but we are on the right track :)

1 comment:

jena wise said...

I'm SO HAPPY you did it!!! It took me 2 months longer than you to get that the whole family is happier with kids down the hall! I'm glad you guys will all be getting more sleep soon.