So it was a week I really can't complain about! As you know, I had a tough time Monday and then Wednesday because those were "firsts". Monday I was leaving Jackson for the first time and Wednesday was the first time I was leaving him with someone other than Andrew (for work). But it all turned out nicely. My students are pretty cool, I have one Eng. II, a class of 36, and I have two Eng. III's. My second Eng. III needs a little more repetition than the first, but they seem fun. It was interesting because it was nice being out and about again, but as soon as 1:30/2pm rolls around, I am anxious to get home to Jackson. So we will see how it goes from here, but so far so good.
I just have to thank our mom's though, without them there is no way I would be able to work!!!!!!! 
As for Jackson, he is now 3 1/2 months old and we were SO off about his weight. We thought for sure he was over 16 pounds because he FEELS so heavy, and he was 14+ at his two-month check-up. Well last night Andrew weighed him and he's
only 14lbs 14oz!! He is still cuter than ever - we are having so much fun with him. The other day I asked him for a kiss and he gave me three, he LOVES to copy everything you do, he is obsessed with jumping, he is talking ALL the time, his smiles are to die for.... life is great with a baby! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment