for many reasons but today I was reminded of one of them (well two in disguise!). I had a doctor's appointment today at 9am -
Jackson's nap time! So I put him down a little early, about 8:20am or so, and let him sleep for maybe 10-15 minutes. Then I went in and woke him up only to throw him in his seat, then into the car and then in a doctor's office. He was so easy there, he laughed and talked to the people in the waiting room, he was an angel.
(This is where the disguised blessing came into play... I was considering changing our healthcare to Kaiser so I could go to the chiro, but with the advice of many, we stuck with what we had. SO SMART!!! If we did switch, we would probably still be in the waiting room and then, JAckson may have not been so patient!) Then as the doctor was wrapping things up, Jackson did a little tired grunt to tell me, ok I am done, but that was it. He didn't make a scene. When we got home, he arched his back and did his tired cry to "say",
"Mommy, put me to bed". I put him in bed and he was out. So blessed!!!
4 comments:
I had an appt at 9 too! but it was at Kaiser...we are just lucky to have a good Kaiser, however... no wait. Glad Jackson was a super-star!
I am glad you have a good one!!! Not like the other's we have talked about :)
Okay- enough with the perfect kid- i want to hear some baby drama to make me feel better! Cannon is wonderful- my 2nd best buddy- but he is never great at the Dr.s. Maybe at his appt tomorrow he will take a lesson from Jackson!
D I will blog for you right now regarding my complaints!!!!
Post a Comment