Thursday, February 01, 2007

24Hr. Fitness Brilliance & Other Thoughts!

Have you seen the commercial.... the one where they say, "No one says, 'I wish I didn't got to the gym today.'" How TRUE it is. I was thinking about it today when I was walking... it's not something I do as often as I should. I was tired, and I had just started, but about an hour later, I felt SO good!!! I always make the resolution, "I am going to do this everyday!" Rarely do I follow through :(

My other thought, which leads to another, is that I REALLY don't think you should be allowed to have your license at the age of 16!!! I am so tired of teenage drivers I can't even express it. They frustrate me beyond belief. And then I was thinking, why do they have all this freedom and control, they don't even have the legal rights to drink. Why did I focus on this aspect of the legal matters? Because so many of my students argue that we should be allowed to drink at 18 because we are legally adults. And that got me annoyed too, because why are we "adults" at the age of 18?? Our brains are not yet developed all the way and yet an 18 year old is considered an "adult". Why can we get married in such a state?

Really these thoughts just kept going around and around in my head and I doubt they even make sense.

No comments: