Wednesday, February 07, 2007

He's closer to 30 than I!!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY Aaron Wise!!! I hope you are enjoying your MEAL at BJ's. Yummmm!! A bazooki sounds so good right now. I hope you got the ginormous package I sent you - tons of mola in there!! It should have gotten there last week so if it didn't, I would assume it's lost. What a bummer :) Anyway, hope you had a wonderful day!!!

3 comments:

jena wise said...

but not younger than old Andrew! Haha. And yes, you are the youngest by 3 months... rub it in, I know....

Ashleigh said...

What's all this old talk? We really are old compared to all you young ones- but Lance more than me by a few months :)

RachelAA said...

Andrew does have us beat - Ash, in response to you, I am going to post this cool email I got today... I hope you enjoy even though it doesn't directly answer you :)