My third year at Agoura was amazing!!!! I think things went very well this year because I wasn't pregnant and I was part-time... that's the way to teach! It's great to get a second, third, fourth, etc. chance to improve - and something I did learn this year is... Don't sit so closely to the camera!! (middle picture)
English II - Period 1
English III - Period 3
English III - Period 5
It was sad to say good-bye, not only to my students, but to my classroom and especially to my student from last year. Jillian came to my room every morning I was there and I loved hanging out with her. We has a blast at her work yesterday but it was sad saying good-bye!.JPG)
Although... Jackson DID NOT appreciate it when his aunt Tori took him on this slide - you should have seem him FREAK out!It was sad to say good-bye, not only to my students, but to my classroom and especially to my student from last year. Jillian came to my room every morning I was there and I loved hanging out with her. We has a blast at her work yesterday but it was sad saying good-bye!
In other, more uplifting, news... This morning Andrew received his Father's Day/Birthday present. There was some confusion in the beginning, but once he realized what it was....
Well you get the picture!




4 comments:
Awesome blog. So many exciting changes. Way to go on another year of successful teaching. Those kids don't know how lucky they are!
I can’t believe Jackson went on the slide! It looks like Andrew missed out on a lot of fun. I hope there’s a next time.
i need a Utah update! well, I guess some pictures since I've gotten an update... I'm so greedy. Did you get your Shade shirts?
Giselle I too hope there's a next time. I can't tell you how much fun we would have here walking around the park down the street!!!!
Jena I wish I had pictures. I can't upload them to my dad's computer AND... I don't think we will have internet or cable for two weeks :( I did go to get the Shade shirts and all they had were brown, pink, navy blue and grey. The one I really wanted is white - because they will go under most of my tank tops!!! I found another store I can check out tomorrow though... keep your fingers crossed!
Post a Comment