Thursday, June 07, 2007

They Will Be MIssed!


For some time now, Jackson and I have had the privilege to walk with Giselle and her son Andrew. It was wonderful finding a new walking partner because my old one moved up North - but then again, I guess I moved to Simi Valley and she was never here; huh Jena :)!!!! Either way, I am so happy to have met her and I am so going to miss her! The other day we did our gruelling walk up the hill and then made our way to the park. The boys had a good time taking it all in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so nice, thank you. We miss you already . I hadn’t had a chance to visit the site. How do you do it? With all the work you had, you still managed to update your site. You’re awesome. You’ve done a lot since the last time I visited, it looks great. Hope things are well, I’m sure you have tons of work.