Saturday, August 18, 2007

Fifita Sushi

If you are ever in Utah and in the need of good sushi, the only place to go is Fifita Sushi! As part of our going away, Shay and Kioa Fifita invited us over for dinner last night. In anticipation for this evening of sushi, I had a horrible nightmare. According to this revelation, Shay was planning on buying a few large fish, cutting them open, and serving it up! WOW, I was nervous and disgusted to say the least. But I was mistaken, this sushi was incredible!! See for yourself!

3 comments:

jena wise said...

oh rachel, you know how much I love you... but that is so gross to me! however, very healthy! it's so funny how Andrew's siblings are never too far from each other!

Snow Crew said...

I am very impressed- very Japanese. Tons of different kinds of sushi and gyoza. Yummy- I am headed to Fifita Sushi next time I am in town.

Shay said...

Hey! I am so glad you guys liked it. I am really sad that you guys are leaving. I dont work until 6 tomorrow night, so I am coming over tomorrow to say goodbye! =( Love you guys!!! =)