Saturday, October 20, 2007

My 26th Part One

I LOVE Monarch. Through our timeshare, we were able to stay in a condo over in Dana Point, CA. As you know I LOVE LOVE the beach, so it was a great, cheap escape with an OCEAN VIEW! We only had a night, but spending the entire day at the beach made every bit of traffic worth it. Jackson had a blast throwing sand everywhere, I am still cleaning up sand!

5 comments:

The Watson's said...

I am so jealous. I LOVE THE BEACH! I hope you had a great time!

jena wise said...

So glad you could get away just the three of you!

jena wise said...

And I love your *little* baby bump!

RachelAA said...

Jena you are too funny - it's amazing how much sooner I am SHOWING this time around. Crazy!

Snow Crew said...

Happy Birthday you beach bum! You look great!