I was playing the vacuuming video (see below) for Jackson because he loves to watch himself - vain child! Considering he watched it half a dozen times, I had a chance to view other things on our page. While doing so - it hit me... DECEMBER 11th.... TWELVE years ago today, Andrew came over to my house after football practice. We hung out for a while before we had to leave for cheer practice. When we got out of the car, we started walking up to the Mulit-Purpose room. It was then that Andrew gave me his football picture. On the back it read something like this, "Please don't use this as a dart board, it might hurt . bla bla bla Will you be my girlfriend? YOu don't have to if you don't want to..." I wish I had the picture here so I could post it and give the exact quote, but most of that stuff is in storage. For now, I have these two pictures I found in a drawer. So "Spike" (that was what I called him in high school), I stand here, barefoot and pregnant, telling you that I love you and I wish you a very happy Anniversary TWELVE years later - and only twelve pounds heavier - hahahaha yeah right :).JPG)
(I had this picture on my wall for many years - that's the reason behind the sticker... it was nothing recent!)
2025 by Month
1 year ago




7 comments:
And in case you were wondering, I was putting on lotion - yes I was just as obsessed then as I am now!
Congratulations on 12 years! WOW I thought Scott and I had everyone beat with 10 years..crazy. I can't believe how big Jackson is getting he sure is a doll. Are you getting excited for your new little bun in the oven? I am very sorry to hear about your brother in-law:( Hope you guys are hanging in there. Take care. Love, Shellie
PS I can't believe you are already 8 months. You look adorable..and I love the Christmas page.
Thanks Shellie - I can't believe I am this far either -so weird. Isn't it amazing to look back and see how far we've come... ten years is pretty good :)
12 years ago I WAS 10! Happy 12 years. Wow what a great accomplishment. You two are the best. I really love when people put old photos on blogs. We should do "Flash Back Fridays." And scan an old picture.
Brit I love that idea - too funny!!!! I have to get our old photos out of storage first - but when I do I am So there!
Oh great! I am excited to read it. Does anyone else have one?
Post a Comment