Sunday, May 25, 2008

"We know exactly where he is now"

My sister-in-law Paige just sent this to me. I am so happy that we now know where Wes is - it was a little awkward going there and just trying to guess where he lies. As hard as it is to know he's there, it's also a strange comfort. I look forward to the next time we are up there because now I think we will have a chance to fill a little closer to him.

5 comments:

Shay said...

This makes me a little sick to my stomach when I actually think about it, but at the same time it makes me feel closer to him. Kinda hard to explain.

The Watson's said...

I will have to check it out as soon as I get back.

RachelAA said...

It's so true Shay, that's what I was trying to explain but couldn't find the words to make it not so dreary. The fact is, as we all know, he's not really there... he's busy doing some amazing work - he's in a much better place than we all are!!

RachelAA said...

It's so true Shay, that's what I was trying to explain but couldn't find the words to make it not so dreary. The fact is, as we all know, he's not really there... he's busy doing some amazing work - he's in a much better place than we all are!!

jena wise said...

good news - I'd imagine it being lonely when you just knew he was around somewhere. to be able to place flowers right near him and even say hello makes a big difference.