Jackson threw mommy's phone into the pool the other night and now the screen does not display a single thing. This is especially frustrating when people send text messages and I have no clue what they say (so keep that in mind when you go into labor Brit!). Hopefully my brother's old phone will do, we will see.
In other news, we are off to Vegas for the 4th - hope you all have fun and be safe!!
2025 by Month
1 year ago




2 comments:
Good thing I have not had my baby yet...otherwise you would be out of the loop. I went to the dr. today & left disappointed. I am NOT dialated, not even 1 dang cm. I am only 20% effaced, but I think my doc was just trying to make me feel better. So nothing new & my next appt is on the 14th.
Such a stinker!
Post a Comment