Sunday, October 26, 2008

the CHEESE the WHALE the TUMBLER

All I have to do is point the camera in Ryan's direction and the CHEESE comes out!


Jackson wanted to try taking my picture with our new camera - no really, it's not the angle, I'm just THAT big! How many more months..... :(


Before falling down Papa and Gramma Nette's concrete stairs...After...


You should have seen his face bounce against the concrete.

5 comments:

tphillips said...

YOu make one sexy pregnant woman...

Ashleigh said...

So what camera did you get? And how are you liking it so far?

Jenn said...

ryan is such a goober! i LOVE it! and poor lil jackson :o(

Shay said...

OK! Ryan is such a cheese ball, and he curls his toes like my mom. Jackson has your smile...and is he ok? Poor little guy, and you!...you are sexy!!! Love you!

RachelAA said...

I was shocked because I expected Jackson to look worse yesterday morning than he did after the fall, but he actually looked better. Today his nose is scabbing, but that's about it! When I heard him hit the concrete, I thought he broke his nose... it's a good thing he has my nose and not Andrew's!