What is his name: Andrew Wade Anderson
How long have we been married: Five years
Who said I love you first: Honestly I don't think either of us remember. It was so long ago and it was in high school so was it really love then, tough to say!
Who is taller: He is but only because I am so short - although he and Wes like to claim they are SIX FEET TALL, hahaha.
Who sings better: I would have to say me because I really do enjoy it, well he does too, but he doesn't always push his voice to try and hit those high notes. Practice makes perfect.
Who is smarter: Andrew - he can retain any fact, no matter how bizarre and honestly, I am really not very smart. I go to him for a lot. But street smarts, well I think that one goes without saying :)
Who pays the bills?: I just started again. I think we are on our second rotation.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed: Call me lame but I don't know, is the right when you are lying in bed on your back, or when you are standing at the foot of it looking at it. No matter where we live, I am the closest to the bathroom. Maybe that will change when I stop getting pregnant.
Who mows the lawn: In Orem Andrew did and in Acton, well my dad did (I'm not nearly as cool as Jena!).
Who cooks dinner: When I am not pregnant, I will do it but for most of our marriage, because I was either in school or pregnant, Andrew does dinner and I love him for it!
Who drives: He does but I really don't know why! I really can't stand his driving and yet, I always make him do it. I think I don't want to be the one to get the ticket.
Who's more stubborn: He has that side to him that's for sure - I guess I can be if I really want to.
Who kissed who first: Andrew trapped me by parking way too close to the barb wire out front of school so I had to scoot over to his side of the car. It took him a month, but he was the first one.
Who asked who out: Andrew asked me out on the back of his football picture - real smooth haha
Who proposed: We both decided it was time, talked about it, planned it, designed the ring, etc., and then he proposed - I knew it was coming, just didn't know how.
His most romantic act: I feel bad because he really has had some good moments, but I just can't think clearly at the moment. Proposal was good with him in the radio and us parked on the top of a mountain - ummm him cooking a surprise candle light dinner.... I know there are in there, but man I am tired.
His Best Feature: His eyes, I love his smile, he adores me and would do anything for his children.
Who has more siblings: He's got SIX.
Who wears the pants: It used to always be me - these days, the last three or four years, I would have to say it just depends on the issue.
What do we like doing together: vacation - being with our kids - talking or philosophising - anything really... well aside from the fact that I don't know if I would ever work with him, like in an office or something.
Who is more patient: Right off that bat most would say Andrew, and yes that's true for the most part, but he does have a short fuse with some things. And I, well I deal with a lot too - don't we all in a marriage though.
He says: What do you want for dinner?
She says: Oh so many annoying nagging things I am sure.
I tag you all!
2025 by Month
1 year ago




3 comments:
I'm so happy to see that God has brought you 2 so far together. Congrats on all the babes, too! :) When is the next one due?
It really is crazy to look back at it all! Andi is due Jan. 20th and I am curious if she will be early like the boys or late like a typical girl.
I LOVE YOUR NEW LAYOUT!
Post a Comment