Friday, October 17, 2008

Julie's Tag

8 Favorite TV Shows
Top Design
Project Runway
Army Wives
House
So You Think You Can Dance
Friends
One Tree Hill
I Don't Know

8 Things I Did Yesterday
laundry
shower
change diapers
clean the house
vacuum carpets and baseboards
swam
went to a YW mtg.
packed for AZ.

8 Things I Look Forward To
NOT BEING PREGNANT
watching my three kids interact
Andrew coming home from work
my birthday trip
a good meal
Anderson camping trip
taking J to Disneyland
going to bed

8 Favorite Restaurants
Claim Jumpers
Light N Healthy or other good sushi places
In-N-Out
Rattlers
Cheesecake Factory
BJ's
Miguel's
Tia Juana's

8 Things on my Wishlist
Shop without stressing
a healthy baby girl
reaching the path towards financial security
seeing Ryan become mobile
seeing Andrew less stressed
Ryan's heart ok
a chance to go visit a few friends/family
health and safety

2 comments:

d said...

What about Ryan's heart okay?

RachelAA said...

He had a murmur that they think will be fine and the hole will close up on its own - but I have to take him soon to get it checked. One of the things that makes me nervous about it is he sleeps a lot and so I often wonder if it's related!!