Monday, November 03, 2008

As Close As Cali Gets



So does this mean FALL is here?

4 comments:

Heather said...

Good photo's, I love fall!

Shay said...

Jackson is such a little stud muffin. I can't wait to see him in just a little over a month!

Julia Everts said...

The lady at Claire's said it was equivalent to shots. Poor baby but she looks so cute with them. If you do it earlier than 3 months they have to have their immunizations and you have to take their records with you. So we just waited. Good luck when you do it!

McLove said...

Cute pictures:) Good luck getting your ring off. That happened to me once when I was little and put one of my mom's rings on. My dad has to cut it off somehow. But you can have the ring put back together if you have to do that. Try getting your finger really really cold:) I am sure you have though. Good luck.