Our moving process used to be so easy - moving five of us is not so easy. Ryan wants to know what in the world is above his head.
Andi has decided she's much older than six weeks (at the time) and she now wants to roll over. She's crazy - she also scoots herself around.
Jackson is such the big brother - this shot was taken after Ryan woke up and Jackson told me, "Mommy, I'll get Andi and you get Ryan." This scene happened again this morning and it never gets old.
Due to my pregnancy with Andi, Ryan got breastmilk for a short two months. He now takes every chance he can get to finish off Andi's bottles.
Our house is much different form the condo we left. It's an interesting feeling leaving something so nice and new and entering something that needs a lot of work. But it has been nice not climbing the stairs with three kids!
Many more to come - these are way old, I am SO behind.




4 comments:
Wonder Mom I am so excited to hear from you!!!! I love your blog and have seriously missed hearing from you!!! I just kept on thinking man I bet I wouldn't be blogging very much if I had three kids too! It is so great to hear about you guys!!!
what a little chubster! ryan is so cute and i can't wait to see more pics of the house!
WOW, I can't believe how big Andi is getting already! She is seriously already scooting around? WOW! Your place looks super cute...can't wait to see it! I love the pics of Jackson feeding baby Andi...priceless!
I love your kitchen floor, I think it is whimsical! It was so good to chat with you!
Post a Comment