Monday, March 09, 2009

I'm SO SO sorry!

I have turned into the biggest flake and I hate it. I have become everything I can't stand - ahhhh. So I write to apologize to all those it has affected. There are too many to name, but just as an example...
Saturday I completely flaked on my good friend Giselle. I planned on going to her son's birthday party and instead, I was painting and running errands. I spaced out completely on what weekend it was :(
The weekend before that, I had to cancel on my friend Kristen because I didn't put two and two together= bridal shower and moving :(
I also told her I mailed the RSVP for her wedding - well I just found it last night while Andrew and I were unpacking some more boxes.

I hate not having a brain - I often don't have one while pregnant, but it hasn't come back. I hope something changes soon because I feel awful for all those I have neglected. So again, sorry to all those I have dropped the ball - and yes, I am still working on thank you notes too... I haven't forgotten about you all and we so appreciate all you have given us for Andi, Ryan, Jackson, or the meals, etc. etc.

Thank You & Sorry,

Half Brain Rachel

4 comments:

Jenn said...

If you do find a cure please send it my way! I used to be so on the ball-- not so much anymore!

jena wise said...

I think it's pretty safe to say that no one expects you to be perfect when you have 3 kids under 2 3/4. Frankly I wouldn't even expect a thank you card from you right now because you are so busy with 3 kids + moving + working + trying to figure out life's balance as it changes.

Anyone who doesn't understand this doesn't deserve to be your friend!

So go easy on yourself and just do your best :)

jena wise said...

P.S. your "best" is "pretty darn close to perfect" for the rest of us.

Anonymous said...

Who can really blame you Rachel? You have a ton on your plate right now, new baby, new house and back at work. Give yourself more credit. Your priorities are exactly where they should be, your family, your house and your job.

I second the comment above:
"Anyone who doesn't understand this doesn't deserve to be your friend"