Because Andi will be eating in a month - or really, 14 days, I figured we needed to get Ryan out of the high chair. He now sits with his big brother and he loves it!!! I also love the room we now have in the "dining room" - too bad it won't last!
2025 by Month
1 year ago





4 comments:
Wait...are you really starting her on food in 14 days? I have been debating if i should start Elijah or not... hmmm. I am thinking that Mr Elijah need a little chair like that too...he despises the foor too and he is getting a FLAT head haha!!!
Yeah we always have at four months. I love it because it really helps getting them sleep through the night (although Ryan did at three weeks - but Andi is not!).
We got ours off Craig's List for like $10 or $15 - every bit helps :)
you can put Andi in a seat just like Ryan's in a couple of months. that's what we did with our guys. I never liked the high-chair-takes-up-the-entire-room feeling either, so this solves that problem. line 'em up on your bench!
If I can make sure the boys leave her alone, I just might do that!
Post a Comment