Some say I tortured her, but I think she loves it - after her doctor's appointment yesterday, she was legal to get her ears pierced. She got over it quickly so don't worry!! Not she's one hot little mama :) So cute!
2025 by Month
1 year ago




3 comments:
oh! my heart hurts! i can't stand vaccines let alone voluntary ear piercing!
YAY FOR EAR PIERCINGS!!! She looks so cute. I've never seen a picture of her sitting up straight till now. She's always laying down.
she does look really cute. I still remember my mom sneaking me out when I was 3 to get my ears done. They used to pierce them one at a time back then and I remember I got a little witch container filled with candy to soothe my nerves. My dad was not pleased when I walked in the door that night, or at least that is what my mom said.
Post a Comment