Oh how we have missed Giselle, Andrew & Matthew - it seriously has been WAY too long!! Maybe one day we can convince them to move here! Wednesday, Giselle and the kids headed here and it was a much needed visit. We hung out at the house, then the McDonald's playplace (Yes we have been there way too much this week!), then off to the park. It's so cute how the kids fell right back into playing with one another.


I remember the days these two were packed up in the strollers and Giselle and I would take them for walks - oh the simplier days!
The Fazeli's didn't leave until 4ish or something like that and I was so grateful they stayed that long. It made our day so pleasant! And the best part, it knocked out the kids! When I checked on them that night, all three were at the foot of their bed in one way or another!!! I only got a picture of where Jackson's head was because when I took a picture of Andi, Jackson moved.




No comments:
Post a Comment