Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A Wes Day


That's what we call the days we can't get Wes off our minds. It all began this morning when Ryan, Andi and I went for a walk at the Canyon Country Park. There is a specific memory there that triggered it for me and then the rest of the day things just kept coming back. This evening I was sitting here working on my power point presentation for Back to School Night and "Sissy's Song" came on. I can only imagine what Wes is saying to the fact that the "Sissy" song makes me think of him, but too bad - it does!

6 comments:

d said...

We were just eating Thai food the other night andWes kept popping into my mind!

The Watson's said...

Love ya!

Mandi Snider said...

Odd we were in the car driving home last night and we were talking about wes and paige for like a good half-hour. Derek and I were telling Derek's brother and sister their story!!!

Shay said...

Alright, so I was not going to share this with you on a public blog, but I decided to anyways. Mike and I went down to Salina for a few days to see his mom, sister and niece and to go fishing. Yesterday when we were fishing, I had to go pee SO badly. I went behind the truck so no one would see (it was on the drivers side). When Mike went to get into the truck he looked down and said, "Hey look!..YOU ALMOST PEED ON IT!" He bent down and it looked like he was going to take a good look at my pee, but then he picked up a penny! HAHA I almost peed on Wes! I just thought it was funny, because the place we were fishing was WAY secluded and it did not look like that many people go there...=)

RachelAA said...

yeah yeah you just wanted to right that whole story to rub in my face that you are now a professional squater - SO JEALOUS!

Shay said...

Rach...where have you been?? I have been a professional squatter for quite some time now...with both #1 and #2...that's right...FREAKIN PRO!!!!