Saturday, October 10, 2009

Conference & Wrestling

Sunday morning the kids took naps and as soon as they woke, we headed to the Anderson's to spend more time with Shay & Mike. Annette also invited a guy that served in Andrew's mission. He brought him wife and three kids and it was nice for them all to catch up.
Again, we were so happy for all this nice weather - Ryan had a pleasant afternoon preparing for his days in T-Ball!
As you know, we do the cooking competitions for people's birthdays. Shay requested that Tristan and I hold ours when she and Mike were here visiting. Tristan chose guacamole and I chose a Mexican entree. YUM!

It was a close race for sure and poor Chris, the man that spent three or four hours making his Mole, came in third. Someone should have told him I'm not a huge fan of Carnitas. But I am a fan of Ortega Chili's and because of that, Annette won with her two cans of Ortega's in her enchilladas.

So this may get boring because I am sure you all did the same thing we did once Conference ended - WRESTLING. Oh man it was hilarious!

Although Jackson didn't think it was too funny when his dad was getting his butt kicked!

Curtis is always so good with out babies - and little Miss Andi doesn't seem to mind the attention.

You aren't really apart of the family until you are initiated - Mike did well holding his own!! Welcome Mike :)

4 comments:

Shay said...

THAT WAS SO FUN!!! Rach, next time you will be the one to get tackled! Thanks for getting footage on that! Mike will be very appreciative. Love you and can't wait to see you all again!

tphillips said...

good, clean family fun! Love it!

d said...

Wow- there is some high energy here! I can't wait to see what your kids will be doing when they are this age!

Beach Mommy said...

Looks like a spiritual experience during conference;) Love the cooking comp idea!