Saturday, October 10, 2009

A True Escape from Utah







Like mother like daughter - she loves it almost as much as I do!






Ryan was trying to help bury himself!

Jackson was the least tolerant of being down deep in the sand.









Chris was SO amazing with the kids - it was adorable!
Beat much - hahaha :)

5 comments:

tphillips said...

LOVE the pic of Andi in the sand...yep she is just like mommy! haha you trained her well...

Shay said...

The beach was perfect! Too bad you didn't get footage of the HUGE waves that I DIDN'T go in! haha...Great post Rach.

jena wise said...

cute pictures! you just have to keep going back to our beach don't ya....

RachelAA said...

Yep - I like to pretend it's still back when. But it does kill me when I see friends walking - and walking with a dog :( COME BACK TO ME!

Beach Mommy said...

Oh Andi looks SO tired where you're feeding her her bottle. I love when Sariah's eyes do that - They're so exhausted but just might miss something!... I too LOVE the beach and wouldn't want to live where I couldn't up and go for the day~